Tap to Call

Who can I sue if my baby suffers from cerebral palsy?

Who can I sue if my baby suffers from cerebral palsy?

Who you are able to sue if your baby suffers from cerebral palsy will be different for each and every case.  This is because every case is different and the party responsible for committing the medical mistake will be different. 

Typically, all individuals responsible for committing the medical negligence and cause for your child’s suffering may be held liable and you may be able to sue them in a cerebral palsy lawsuit.  This can include filing a lawsuit against the medical facility that employed the negligent professional or provided the care.  In some lawsuits, there may in fact be multiple defendants.

Any one of the following medical professionals may be cause for your child’s cerebral palsy and may be able to be held liable and sued for their error.  These medical professionals include:

  • Michigan Cerebral Palsy Medical Malpractice LawsuitsObstetric gynecologist
  • Pediatrician
  • Neurologist
  • Anesthesiologists
  • Pharmacists
  • Nurses
  • Hospital staff
  • Hospitals
  • Health care facilities

If you child suffers from CP and you suspect one or any of these individuals or facilities were responsible, call our top rated Michigan cerebral palsy attorneys today to discuss your case in full detail.  We offer a free, no obligation case review and will be able to answer any questions that you may have regarding your rights and the events that took place leading up to the birth of your child.  We will start investigating your case immediately, obtain all of your medical records and consult with a board certified physician who will be able to provide expert testimony on your child’s CP case.  For more information and to find out if medical negligence was cause for your child’s birth injury, call now at (800) 606-1717