What are the most important questions to ask
a cerebral palsy attorney for my child’s case?
Finding the right lawyer for your child’s cerebral palsy case is one of the most important decisions you will make. Unfortunately this process is not an easy task and for many of you who have never been through the legal process you may not know even where to begin.
Some important questions to ask a cerebral palsy attorney for your child’s case include:
- Are you experienced in birth injury law and capable of determining the cause of my child’s cerebral palsy?
- How many years has the law firm been in existence?
- What kind of settlements have you received for other families whose child suffers from CP?
- Do you have a website with information on cerebral palsy cases and how to file a Michigan claim?
- Will I be working directly with an attorney or a paralegal and legal staff?
- Will my case get the detailed attention and time it deserves?
- Do you offer a No Win, No Fee Promise?
At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, our cerebral palsy Michigan attorneys will give you direct answers to all of those questions above, as well as any other question that you may have regarding specifically to your child’s CP birth injury case. We only accept a small number of cases, so that our lawyers can devote our full time and attention to each and every client. If we accept your case, you are assured that an experienced cerebral palsy lawyer will handle your case – not a paralegal.
For more information about our award winning Michigan law firm, call us today at (800) 606-1717. We offer a Free case evaluation and are happy to answer any questions that you may have. You will never be rushed off the phone. We want you to be sure of the decision you make when choosing us as your cerebral palsy attorneys.